Thursday, November 8, 2012

Back for Good

This time I'm serious, I even have posts lined up.

Remember when I last posted and I said how I was thinking about quitting my job, so I finally did. Not in the way I wanted, but I still quit with class. If you've stuck it out this far thank you, if you're back thank you for returning, and if you're new, make sure you're not lost because this is one hell of a roller coaster ride mixed with controversial topics and the occasional naked man or woman.

Thanks for reading and be happy.

BTW: If you were keeping an eye on the news lately (like I have) then you've seen that the possession and sale of  marijuana for recreational use  has been legalized in Colorado and Washington. Now before you guys break out the bongs and bowls, hold on because apparently there are still some kinks they need to work out, but it's a start. In my opinion I believe that shortly after they work things out other states will follow. Truthfully I think that it should be legal, much like alcohol (which has way worse effects) because you can drink alcohol but you're not supposed to show up to work drunk so why show up high?
Which ever way this goes I feel that I chose the perfect photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter