Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bad Habits, Hard to Break

I have one of the worst internet habits of all time!



I'm addicted to Facebook. Yes! I know it is a terrible thing but I am. Recently i tried to kick the habit by not going on to facebook until the end of May when I turn 20, smh. It didn't work out at all I started last Sunday and here I am this Sunday checking my messages and poking friends. It is absolutely pitiful, and I don't even play games on there!

So now I just decided to limit my face time on Facebook. Instead of checking facebook on my phone through out the day, i'll check it only when I get home from classes (or work whenever someone chooses to hire me).
The only way for me to find success in my quest to kick the facebook habit is by limiting my time on this specific website. Bottom line is that this should be easier rather than just going cold turkey.

Besides I like viewing people from behind my glasses, not my laptop screen.. ;0)


Here are some other facebook addict photos I found which should be a 'Hoot' for my fellow Facebook addicts:






2 comments:

  1. Lol I love It. I Was Extremely Addicted To Facebook Before I Found Tumblr So To Kick Your Habit You just need TO Find A new One

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was going to put something like that on there, but i didn't know if I was breaking some sort of blogger code by talking about another blogging network. (lol) Since that is one of my personal addictions now.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter