Thursday, April 21, 2011

Did you know her? Or Possibly heard of her?

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, i'm down to my last few weeks of classes.

Have you heard of the girl named Phylicia Barnes?
She went missing a few months ago when she went up to Baltimore to meet her step sister, but I was hearing in the beginning that she went to meet her father and sister. Bottom line she was staying at her sisters apartment where she then went missing. Even though I didn't know her,  didn't live too far away from me so this kind of hit home.

My heart goes out to her family and all those who knew her, but it especially goes out to her mother. There is no love like a mothers love.  It is very sad what happened, she was said to have been very smart and loved by a lot of people. Fortunately now we know she is in no pain and her soul is in a better place.

http://owingsmills.patch.com/articles/state-police-confirm-phylicia-barnes-found-dead






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter