Friday, April 1, 2011

To Wear or Not to Wear?

Some people wear them and some do not. 

 Like this Couple here-->













<----And this guy


These Two Also
(though you cannot see hers)


Who could forget the Royal Couple?


So what is this them I am talking about?

Why the rings of course!
Whether their Simple and Elegant Like these


The reason as to why I am asking about these lovely couples is because I recently caught wind from www.cosmopolitan.com about how England's Prince doesn't plan to wear a wedding band. Gasp!. Not that everyone won't know he is married, for me it's the principal of the marriage. It's about what their marriage stands for.






A ring isn't always about the "Bling" so to speak..

A little Thought Goes A Long Way..


Truth be told, if I were married I'd like for my husband to wear his wedding ring like I would be wearing mine. 
ALL THE TIME!


So tell me, How do you feel about a man who doesn't wear his wedding ring? 
Or (although rare a woman who doesn't wear hers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter