Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Make it or Break it 4-11-2011







To all of my ABC Family followers please tell me you saw last nights episode of Make it or Break it!

I love this show specifically because I love Gymnastics (amongst other things lol). I mean I LOVE it, like I wish I was interested in it when I was a tot so i could have grown with the sport. Any who my question is was I the only one who thought Lauren Tanner (Cassie Scerbo) was going to kill herself last night?...

OMG, Me too! but boy I swear my mind changed when Maeve (Alice Greczyn) left The Rock to go to the Airport. From there on I was talking to the tv like "uh uh, she dead, come on now she looks Sick!".  Sorry folks some days I'm a bit too goofy for my health. But still it wasn't that surprising to hear what she died from, Heart failure, Wow.
Perfection is one serious bitch, and she will kill you before you kill her.

On another note did you see Payson Keeler(Ayla Kell)? Wow. She tore that beam up! She really beat Lauren (Cassie) at her own game! It was so cute to see her fidget around with her attempt to be 'Sexy'. I thought it was a cool change to see her take her character out of her strict military-attack-the-move-and execute-with-grace-box {so to speak}.

Awesome show ({^_^})


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter