Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feet Art!

I'm thinking about possibly designing my own flip flops this summer


Although It weirds me out by using the word feet, I must. I am a recent flip flop and sandal wearer, since about the age of 13 I just decided to not wear sandals, flipflops, or heals. They all just made me too uncomfortable to show off my feet.

But since I turned 19 last year I am ready to break out the toe thongs and artsy sandals pieces with laces, bows and polka dots Oh My!
The trick is to find shoes that are cute enough to draw attention away from the feet in them while having a nail polish color that compliments them too!
Smart isn't it?

So, here are some of the lovely sandals I hope to be sporting this Spring on into the Summer!
Please people do not worry about the label, they aren't always the best part about a shoe, and sometimes the name brand might be less sturdy than the no name shoe...Unless its one Sweet Ass Louboutin *knees weaken*


Ruffles can be very appropriate no matter what age you are.

Avon
Now yes these have been out for awhile, but they never get old to me
A gladiator sandal with a heel on it?!
How Snazzy!
 I have been looking for a good pair of combat boots for quite sometime now, but I never thought about how I'd wear them in the summer. Well there's my answer!
Steve Madden
Can these be any more sexy?

Gucci Spring Line 2011
I would love to have a pair of the first ones

Fendi
So cute! I love Shoes that I have to lace up. (Ballet Style)


Like I said There is nothing like a Bad Ass Louboutin!

It is now my soul duty to find a pair of these Armani sandals!

Photo from Elle
My heart stopped when I saw these I had to post the full photo because I loved all of it!


Now one of the most important part about Shoe Art (aside from trendy nail polish) is that your feet are most definitely moisturized, especially after being cooped up all Fall and Winter. the best time is the night before right after you take a shower, moisturize and them put on some socks, you can stop by your local Wally-World and pick up a pair of Aloe infused socks perfect for sleeping in and super comfy! Go to sleep with the socks on and wake up in the morning with beautiful sandal ready feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter