Monday, April 4, 2011

Yarrrrd Sailiiiiiing!

This past Saturday I went yard sailing with my mother and youngest sister, it was awesome!

Watching her in action was amazing, even though I got off to a slow start,
7AM + Saturday = Dead Bree
There were church yard sales and community yard sales it truly was an amazing Saturday.
I actually scored a few Items while on this adventure, there were three books two were murder mysteries and the other was The Da Vinci Code (something I had been looking for).  The other items I took pictures of for you guys to see:



This awesome Anchor Pendant (25cents), which has seriously had me consider getting another tattoo.
(the necklace I got sometime ago flea market find for $1)
I found the bag at one yard sale and the pendant at another so Sweet!



I found Waldo!(for 25cents) Be prepared for a series of segments of pictures where you'll have to find him in random photos I take.


This is what I though to be my master find of the day (not a great photo better one later). This awesome well worn messenger bag, it kind of has this vintage feel to it which makes me want to run to the nearest Belk and buy a blue floral cotton dress and some Sperrys. (^_^) the label says its by J. Crew, Im really not too big on labels anymore (I used to be a pure [Label] junkie when I was younger). 
Now its more about if it looks good then take it and make it your own.


Oh and Can't forget my baby, she woke up, saw me taking photos and had to put her two cents in. LOL!
Ha! thats All for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter