Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet Nothings..


Sadly I'm still kissing the wrong frogs..
My favorite Disney Movie... The Princess and The Frog

I can remember the day when I had my first kiss, in fact I remember all of my first kisses...(not too many, Mom) Ha ha ;0)
The way I see it is that you never have one first kiss, you have many first kisses. they usually could have begun like these..



Sweet and Subtle (Awww)















Unexpected, Passionate and Wild! (My personal Favorite)





Cute and Fun!











 Who could Forget the Classic Kisses of Pure Passion

Missing a loved One 
Or Meeting Someone New After War...

Movie Kisses





Dear John... *Sighs*I Love You ;0)

















Most Anticipated New Moon Kiss


















The Unforgettable Spider Man Kiss




These are my personal favorite kisses, So it doesn't matter your first kiss with that special person or your first kiss ever, they all deserve the respective Memory Title of First Kiss.

If these pictures belong to you please contact me and I will remove them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter