Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Old Nicki...

I have some thing to say that I'm not too sure to many folks will take to kindly to.

I am Officially no longer a fan of Nicki Minaj. Now yes to each his (or her) own but now I think after about three years of Nicki Minaj I am about Minaj-ed out I do not want to see any more of her due to this recent picture I came across on one of the blogs I frequent. Now don't get me wrong I loved the way she use to rap, but listen to her now compared to the past. Some one is definitely not dictating her own potential anymore.

(Her targeted age range should be about ages 18-30 but the ones who are listening more than the adults are about 11-17.)

It's possible I've just out grown her, but its weird because she raps about adult things and she says she is all about helping the kids and the 'barbies'.  Whose child is she helping with these explicit lyrics? I'm sure she may have been about helping out the young ladies at one point in time or another, but now she is just this:
the reason as to why I did not censor this is because you need to see this raw case of  (please excuse my American) Fuckery going on here. I didn't even Mention the Hair.

There is a line between pushing the envelope and just ridiculous and this is just bad. I simply cannot understand why one would take the time out to use a dildo as a prop in her/his performance.
She ain't nothin' like the old Nicki now she's a industry product marketed in the form of Black Lady Gaga.
Sad but true I feel she should look back on how much she's changed. maybe she will get out while she still has half the brain she was born with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter