Friday, March 18, 2011

Million Dollar Puppy



Picture Courtesy of :http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8383084/1-million-for-worlds-most-expensive-dog.html

This 11 month old puppy is said to have sold for 10 million yuan (approximately 1.5 million in U.S. dollars) in China.
I could only dream of owning a dog this exotic, I would honestly move to a different area for the sake of this dog. ( sense im guessing the warm Carolina weather would not be all that great for this beautiful  hairy animal)
But I'm not sure how'd Isabella would react to me having another baby. (lol)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Regis & Kelly, it pretty cool, and pretty expensive. I would feel wrong feeding this dog generic dog food. lol
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Yeah I would too! Imagine the dog eating better than the owner. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter