Friday, March 18, 2011

Whose Best Friend?

Well this is my first blog post I guess I should make this baby interesting right?

So grab a hold of your hat Sailor! I have a lot to say and so much time to do it.
I truly am 'happier than a monkey with a garbanzo bean' right now, see, I have this English bulldog ( i don't know how you feel about four legged friends but I love'em) she's my shining star and she's been sick for the past couple days. I keep trying to find the right dog food with out emptying my little college student pockets, but its no use, I have to switch her to the organic-expensive stuff, but truth be told I'd spend my last dime on Isabella. Luckily she's feeling better, I found a 25lb of dog food for her and since shes two now I can measure out her food in smaller portions.

 I just got her back in August when she was about one in a half. All I could do was think wow look at the love in those eyes! lol

My dad likes to call her a sausage with legs, but all I see is a beautiful face and an different body. (lol) Truth be told she is like my child, i'm always thinking about her, which is kind of hard not to since she follows me everywhere.

Well here is where we stop at for now, If you've made it this far Yay! If not Boo!

I hope you've enjoyed my first post, I have more to talk about look out for posts about movies, make-up, fashion, college, pop culture and other sorts of things of that nature,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter