Sunday, March 27, 2011

I love Pretty Little Liars!




So here is my personal kind of rhyming kind of not poem.

Obnoxious Bitches and Silent Deceptions/smile in your face when wanting to befriend/ turn the other cheek when it’s time to defend/killings in cold blood behind doors of ‘protection’/ web of lies spun in different directions/ colorful stories told by believers of the mill/ close your eyes, hold your breath it’s all going down hill/ beware ladies, this is High School for beginners.

Get Real Bitches this is life for The Winners.


I am honestly a true Die Hard Fan of the show, but since the second season has ended for now I'm going to get to know the books, but not all of them I don't want to ruin the ending for myself. LoL

Picture from ABC Family...but found on google images

4 comments:

  1. I lovee Pretty Little Liars!! too it's a great show!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Pretty Little Liars too! And your poem was very nice. Keep it up :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to Pretty little Liars Too <3

    ReplyDelete

Twitter