Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ugh! Girly Feelings...







Names have been changed to protect thy heart.
Some days I honestly hate being a girl especially the ones where I'm feeling particularly girly.

By that I'm talking about in means of love, cold hard crushes, sweet glances with passer-by's and the rare on again off again relationship.

This time cupid didn't shoot me with an arrow, he hit me with a rock... a big one.
Just as I started to recover from the last rock Cupid threw at me, he picked up his sling shot and launched another (Angry Birds Style) and it hit me right in the chest with such a force that It gave me such terrible side effects which included an accelerated heart rate, dilated pupils, phantom smiling, and an over indulgence of daydreams and giggles.
Sad..
It's sad how I feel about you, I might even call it pathetic. You say it's because I deserve better, but I wonder if it's the fact that we deserve each other, that we always end up coming back to where we started from.
(kind of how I'm feeling about my current conundrum)

Don't get me wrong readers I will never give up on love. I love seeing people in love, helping people learn to love, and of course being in love myself. It is something that we owe to ourselves not to seek out love but to let it come to us and when it does we should then learn to hold on to it but not so hard that we kill it.
So readers, I'm just saying don't give up on love. Truthfully you should always be in love with someone even if that some one is you, love yourself first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter