Friday, March 18, 2011

Money, Money!, MONEY?!

Google Found Photo:

As a college student I thought it was a bit of a let down to go to a community college, but I have soon come to learn it is the best thing I could have ever done (or had to do). With the economy being in the position that it is in right now and me being a dependent on my parents and  never had worked before (aside from volunteering) I had realized that had I gone away to college I would have been virtually stranded out there, yes I would be in the dorms but I would most likely be paying for it out of pocket. Since financial can only go but so far even with the help of a scholarship.

So I feel that being in Community College for the first two years of my education, studying in the college transfer program (and with the help of financial aid)   it gives me ample time to look for a job comfortably and establish myself from being a young adult just graduating from high school to a "Young Lady" making my way into prime adult hood. (almost three more months until my 20th birthday, How exciting!)

All in all I have learned that when it comes to college, money is the biggest thing that you need and if you qualify for financial aid from the government then you should use it, because it won't be there for long. Just some food for thought If the United States is in debt  how long do you think it will be before they stop supplying the college students with their free financial aid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter